We respect your privacy. We will never sell or rent our mailing lists to third parties for e-mail marketing or any other purpose. We may advertise and include the advertising of others in our email and/or post publications; we respect the purpose for which site visitors give us their personal information; we send our email publications only to those who request them. Occasionally people subscribe for their friends, and while we cannot prevent that, we provide information to all regarding how to easily unsubscribe if requested.
We do our best to keep all information contained on the https://www.chicopee.ca/ website up to date. Please note rates, listings and other information are subject to change and are for information purposes only. Chicopee assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions noted on this website. Please verify all information via email (email@example.com) or by telephone (519.894.5610).
All content including publications, products, manuals etc. referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive property of Chicopee, including the look and feel of the website, https://www.chicopee.ca/.
Links to other websites
This website contains hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than Chicopee. Chicopee does not control these other websites and is not responsible for their content. The inclusion of these links does not imply any endorsement of the material or any association with their operators.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Chicopee nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Comments that will be flagged:
- Contains vulgar or offensive language or personal attacks of any kind
- Is considered abusive or threatening to any organization or corporation
- Is known to be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading
- Contains personal or private information.
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- Infringes or violates the privacy rights or intellectual property rights of others
- Spams or overtly promotes any kind of product or service
- Pertains to any ongoing financial or legal matter
- Email addresses are required but they will not be published
- The blog moderator may use the email address to contact the commenter privately
- Commenters may not be notified if a comment isn’t approved for publication
- Chicopee Ski Club will not edit comments to ensure that they meet the Comment Policy requirements
- The comment must be written in English
- Comments or opinions expressed are those of the commenter only. The views expressed on this blog do not necessarily represent the views of Chicopee Ski Club, its management or employees. Chicopee Ski Club is not responsible for, and disclaims any liability for the content of comments submitted
- We reserve the right to decide what to post, to remove posts or to respond to posts
Our Commitment to your Privacy
The following information includes Chicopee Ski Club’s policy for using our website. Chicopee Ski Club’s (will be referred to hereafter as “Chicopee”) policies and guidelines will be updated periodically and it is your responsibility to read, understand, and abide by them.
Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us and we want to make your online experience both satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about Chicopee website users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Chicopee gathers various types of information about our website users as described below:
1. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions to enter profile information and preferences which allow users to receive subscribed email messages.
2. Chicopee gathers tracking data derived mainly from tallying page views and related statistics throughout the site. Because we may derive certain revenues from sponsorships and advertising, providing such aggregated data may assist us in providing customer related benefits. Also, this information allows us to better tailor our content to users’ needs, it helps our advertisers and sponsors be more effective, and better relates the demographics of our audience. We make available the opportunity for sponsors/advertisers to be included in subscribed email messages most pertinent to their needs. We do not track the usage patterns of individual users. Advertisers/sponsors will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. Under no circumstances does Chicopee divulge any information about an individual user to a third party, unless expressly permitted by the user.
Chicopee gathers user information in the following processes:
Optional Voluntary Submission
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
1. Email Subscriber lists - In order to gain access and participate in some areas of the Chicopee website or emails, individuals must first join the subscriber list by submitting their first and last name, email address and personal preferences in order to create an individual member profile. Email addresses may also be obtained through various means including membership applications, lesson applications (via telephone or internet) or contest material etc. which may include email contact information expressly provided by the individual.
2. Surveys - Chicopee may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party unless expressly permitted by the user.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
Chicopee shall not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
Chicopee shall retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes or as required or permitted by law. Only Chicopee employees with a business need to know, or whose duties reasonably so require, are granted access to personal information about individuals. Chicopee shall maintain reasonable and systematic controls, schedules and practices for information and records retention and destruction which apply to personal information that is no longer necessary or relevant for the identified purposes or required or permitted by law to be retained. Such information shall be destroyed, erased or made anonymous. Chicopee shall protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Chicopee shall take appropriate and reasonable steps to protect personal information against such risks as loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction.
Being a family-friendly and family-focused resort, Chicopee will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Chicopee tracks user traffic patterns. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users.
Chicopee sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms users enter in our search functions, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our site users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Use of Information
Chicopee uses information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience within our site, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the site or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
Chicopee operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall, encryption and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Chicopee users may at any time opt-out, change or update profile information.